Pages

Monday 12 March 2012

Easter Gift Box

I have put together an Easter Gift Box with a selection of my favourite items that me and my Nan have recently made. There are two boxes available, more or less identical (the scarves are different to one another but are both gorgeous) and at a really decent price with P&P included!
Click on my new Shop link at the top of the page to read more about the gift box!


I am currently working on a new teddy, it's a Boxer dog pup! I studied some photographs to draw up the pattern and 'so far - so good'.
I will put up some progress shots soon, I promise!


I have also created a new Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/PuddingBowlBears
I will update there regularly!


I have plenty of things planned for the next few weeks including some in progress shots, a free pattern and more pages full of things such as links, recipes and other such goodies, well I must dash now and get back to sewing those Boxers paws!

No comments:

Post a Comment