Pages

Thursday 22 March 2012

Busy, busy, busy..

Well, recently I found myself a full-time job and it's been difficult fitting everything into my days off but I am still sewing and making things as much as possible.

I am still busy with the Boxer dog, all of his parts are sewn together, yay! And I've needle sculpted his paws, they look so realistic.. I'm not sure if I should sculpt some little claws for him or not though.. I'm still debating this. They wouldn't be at all sharp, I would probably carve them from wood.

Today I start needle felting the basic shapes onto the face, defining the muzzle and hopefully really making it look like a Boxer! I am awaiting an order of eyes to come in.. brown - two different shades, I'm not sure yet which to choose, we shall see.

I am also working on some bookmarks! Yes, I even went out and bought my first laminator. It was a lot of fun sending all those pictures through the strange sounding machine and watching them appear all polished and pretty looking.. pictures soon, I promise!

Also I will be updating my Shop soon with lots more pretty little handmade things and some teddies that desperately need new homes. Alas, it is my last day off and for the next four days I shall be working and far too tired to update! So until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Looks good, when can we see the finished product?

    ReplyDelete