Pages

Saturday 25 February 2012

Craft Fair Sneak-Peek!


So, my very first craft fair is exactly one week away. It's next Saturday, March 3rd and yes, I am very nervous! I am also excited, I have no idea how it will turn out, I feel that I don't have enough stuff despite working non-stop for almost a whole month!
My list of items includes:
  • felt flower hair clips
  • book marks
  • key chains
  • bag charms
  • knitted hats with felt flower decorations
  • scarves
  • knitted chicks with chocolate eggs
  • pom-pom chicks and bunnies
  • six handmade plush bunnies
  • various OOAK bespoke plushes
I really feel like I may not have enough stuff.. it's not exactly a big event but it'd be awful to run out of things too soon! Anyway, wish me luck and enjoy this sneak-peek of what I will have to offer!

If anyone lives in the Shropshire area and fancies a trip to a craft show here is the info:
Craft Fair - Saturday 3rd March 2012
Wellington Methodist Church and Centre
New Street,
Wellington,
Telford
TF1 1LU
01952250944

The fair will open at 10.00 am, refreshments will be available.

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment